Ingrid Orth - Dietitian & Nutritionist
(Cremorne, Chatswood and Bankstown, NSW, Australia)
EATING FOR HEALTH, VITALITY & ENJOYMENT
Ingrid's vision is to work with you to create a tailored solution that is achievable, sustainable and enjoyable. The focus is on achieving the result you want whether it is to lose weight or to improve your overall wellbeing.
Ingrid can assist in a range of nutritional and medical areas including:
* General nutrition
* Weight management (overweight and underweight)
* Weight loss surgery - pre & post lab-band surgery diets
* Sports Nutrition
* Diabetes and other endocrine disorders
* Cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure and elevated cholesterol
* Bowel disorders including irritable bowel syndrome
* Coeliac disease
* Food allergies and intolerances
* Nutritional deficiencies
* Vegetarian eating
Other services include:
* Family Nutrition
* Home Visits - Individual consultations
Registered with Medicare, Department of Veterans' Affairs and all major private health funds. Discount rates available for pensioners.Practice Details
Unit 12/1-5 Parraween St
CREMORNE NSW 2090
Level 3, 430 Victoria Avenue
CHATSWOOD NSW 2067
Suite 12A Jacobs Court
1 Jacobs Street
BANKSTOWN NSW 2200 Contact details
Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD)
Phone: (02) 9908 5104
Mobile: 0403 573 081http://www.ingridorthdietitian.com.au/
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Free Directory Submission.